Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW DO I RESERVE A HOLIDAY PACKAGE IN GREECE?
A deposit of 30% is required to reserve a package. Bookings received less than 45 days prior to the arrival date must be accompanied by full payment.
- WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I HAVE SENT THE DEPOSIT?
We will proceed to finalize all the necessary reservations and will send you (by email) a detailed itinerary and the hotel vouchers.
- WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
For details regarding our cancellation policy please click on the following link: http://www.greece-travel.gr/booking-terms-conditions.htm
- ARE THE GREECE HOLIDAY PACKAGES INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP?
All the holiday packages are individual. You will not be traveling as part of a group, except on organized excursions and coach tours.
- CAN YOUR HOLIDAY PACKAGES BE MODIFIED TO FIT OUR SCHEDULE AND PREFERENCES?
Our pre-defined vacation packages in Greece are flexible and can be modified to fit your requests and preferences. You can increase or decrease the number of nights in each package.
Tell us what you prefer and we will adjust the itinerary to your requests and send you our offer.
- HOW DO I FIND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE WHEN WE ARRIVE AT THE AIRPORT OR PORT?
If you have an arrival transfer included in your package, our representative will be waiting for you with a sign with your name.
- HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT TIME WE WILL BE PICKED UP FOR THE DEPARTURE TRANSFER?
If you have a departure transfer included in your package, you will receive a message the day prior to your departure. This message will inform you of the time we will pass by your hotel to take you to the airport or port.
- WHEN DO WE RECEIVE OUR FERRY TICKETS?
In each destination, you will be given your ferry tickets for the next destination.
- WHEN DO WE RECEIVE OUR DOMESTIC AIR TICKETS?
All air tickets are issued electronically (E-tickets). We will send you the e-tickets by email with reservation and tickets numbers.
- ARE AIR TICKETS REFUNDABLE?
After we have issued them, the air tickets are non-refundable.
- ARE THE FERRY TICKETS REFUNDABLE?
After we have issued them, the ferry tickets are non-refundable.
- WHAT CLASS ARE THE FERRY TICKETS?
All ferry tickets are economy class seating, unless otherwise specified. Upgrade to business or first class is available at extra cost
- DO THE HOLIDAY PACKAGES IN GREECE INCLUDE INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE?
Our packages do not include international airfare. If you would like to receive a quote for your air tickets to Greece please ask us.
- DO THE HOTELS YOU OFFER HAVE PRIVATE FACILITIES (TOILET AND SHOWER)?
All the hotels we use have en-suite facilities.
- DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR CHILDREN?
Children discounts are available depending on the service and the age of the children.
- DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS RESERVATIONS IN GREECE AND TURKEY?
We offer very good rates for groups of 10 persons or more. Please contact us for more details.
- IS TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
Travel insurance is not included in the price. We highly recommend you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your tour including loss of deposits and payments through cancellation, loss of baggage and personal items, injury etc
- HOW MANY PERSONS CAN BE ACCOMMODATED IN A SINGLE, DOUBLE OR TRIPLE ROOM?
- Single room: Accommodates one person only.
- Double or twin room: Accommodates 2 persons.
- Triple room: Accommodates 3 persons.
- Quadruple room: Accommodates 4 persons.